Monday, February 6, 2012

A Little Bit of Honesty Here...

Even though I checked my e-mail this morning and realized that Fardad has finally released the test file for us to submit our R0.1, I thought came to mind. I haven't completed the 0.1 revision! In fact, I've barely even TOUCHED  the console.cpp file! I don't know the reason why, but for some reason, I just don't seem all that interested in this class. Don't get me wrong, I realize that this class is required to advance through the frickin' CPA diploma, it's just that I really don't want to take this course!


I get the fact that not everyone gets what they want so I should just shut up and do the damn work, but then there are times when someone just needs to take a stand and attempt to do what they think is right!

...But then again, that just takes up too much time and effort and I'd be better off just doing the work.

1 comment:

  1. D= you could always take that Cobol(sp?) course instead... but you group would miss you terribly!! Also if you need help catching up please please let me know, I can steer you in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete